Implementing SAFe® (SPC) - ENGLISH
Course will be delivered in English.
- Early Bird (Attendees registered for the Class at least 30 days prior to the first day of the Class)20): 2.750€
- Standar: 2.950€
- Scaled Agile Partner Discount available for SAI Partners current employees. (no acumulable Dto. por Early Bird) para empleados de otros Scaled Agile Partners (non cumulative with Early Bird).
Andrew Sales, SPCT, Principal Consultant and SAFe Contributor at Scaled Agile, Inc.
Andrew Sales is an experienced Agile Consultant and previously led the Agile Services Practice across EMEA for CA Technologies (formerly Rally). Drawing on his diverse range of skills and experiences from project management, software development, product management and sales, Andrew has worked with many organizations to help them successfully establish better ways of working. He is passionate about continuous improvement and provides coaching to teams and leaders, supporting them in achieving improved outcomes for their business and their customers.
Andrew is a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) and has many years experience in delivering SAFe implementations across a wide range of different industries. He is an accomplished trainer, regularly delivering Scrum, Kanban and Certified SAFe courses in both private and public settings and is a regular speaker at agile events and contributor to the Agile Community.
Andrew possesses an excellent balance of technical and business acumen and has Masters degrees in both Philosophy and Software Development and is part of the MBA program at Warwick Business School.
Alexander Menzinsky, SPC Senior Agile Coach & Trainer
Enterprise Agile Coach with wide experience in Agile Transformation projects in national and international big companies. Organizational and Systemic Coach. Scrum Alliance Instructor. Design Sprint Expert.
is currently developing as an Agile Coach and Systems Coach, as expert
in scaled Agile frameworks. Since 2017 I feel fullness being focused on
the accompaniment of ARTs of 8 to 10 teams, including IT and business
Alex passionate about dealing extensively with Agile and Lean possibilities in large traditional environments and as SPC defining and implementing transformation strategies, in both dimensions, the cultural and in the operational dimension.
Alex doesn´t work, Alex enjoys, his DNA is Agile.
To perform the role of a SAFe® Program Consultant (SPC), attendees should be able to:
- Lead an enterprise Lean-Agile transformation
- Implement the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Build a Lean Portfolio
- Align the organization to a common language and way of working
- Perform Value Stream identification
- Launch and coach Agile Release Trains
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains with a Solution Train
- Build and execute an implementation rollout strategy
- Configure the Framework for a specific enterprise context
- Train managers and executives in Leading SAFe®
- Continue their learning journey and become enabled to train other SAFe roles in the enterprise
- Introducing the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Becoming a Lean-Agile Leader
- Creating High-Performing Teams and Trains
- Experiencing Program Increment (PI) Planning
- Releasing on Demand with DevOps
- Building a Lean Portfolio
- Leading the Transformation
- About the Exam
- Reaching the SAFe Tipping Point
- Designing the Implementation
- Launching an ART
- Coaching ART Execution
- Extending to the Portfolio
- Sustaining and Improving
- Becoming a SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC)
- Attendee workbook
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe 5 Program Consultant (SPC) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
- Professional Services Consultants
- Internal Change Agents, Lean-Agile Center for Excellence (LACE) participants,Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries, Project/Program Management Office(PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis,product, or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications
- SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certificate
- A SAFe 5 Program Consultant digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- A one-year certified membership as a SAFe Program Consultant, which includes access to the SPC Community of Practice
- A SAFe Program Consultant certification usage guide with SPC certification marks
- Access to online Trainer Enablement plans to qualify to teach and certify othersin Leading SAFe (SAFe Agilist SA), SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager(POPM), SAFe Scrum Master (SSM), SAFe Advanced Scrum Master (SASM), andSAFe for Teams, SAFe Practitioner (SP)
- Access to a variety of learning resources to support certified professionalsduring and throughout their SAFe journey
- Exam name – SAFe 5 Program Consultant Exam.
- Exam format – Multiple choice.
- Exam delivery – Web-based (single-browser), closed book, no outside assistance, timed.
- Exam access – Candidates can access the exam within the SAFe Community
- Platform upon completion of the Implementing SAFe course.
- Exam duration – Once the exam begins, candidates have 120 minutes (2 hours) to complete the exam.
- Number of questions – 60.
- Passing score – 45 out of 60 (75% pass rate).
- Language – English.
- Exam cost – First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $250.
- Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any retake questions.